Hawkes Boes Mk4 discussion thread

Leebo3

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an engine stand (just a small one, is in bits) for the handsome Mr Fels (who subsequently likes this), so is there a fine human from the (not so fine) Auckland region who I can pass said engine stand onto at Hawkes Boes?

edit: I also have some doorcards (which are packaged up in cardboard, about 1mx1m and like 10cm deep) for the (assumed as I have never met him) xsspeed/Steve/Paul. Would the same fine human, or even another fine human be able to grab these off me to take up to Auckland as well?

Thank you for reading issue 4356 of the Oldschool.co.nz Courier weekly report.

Seems like the gorge will be closed till christmas at least. Saddle only adds 2mins to the journey though.

Spose I could bring it along for the ride (we're heading to Taupo for a race meeting) but an AE101 with cage etc isn't an ideal parts hauler.

may be able to sort something out. I might be towing the racecar + trailer back to hawkes bay with adventura so plenty of spaces for g box. and you can drive ae101 back. ahh dammit :( naiper taupo in caged car >>> napier taupo with family wagon + trailer

whats the plans for sunday arvo/night? get super choppy and have a sweet fire like nats? (couldn't find itinerary but i could just suck at looking)

Which of you magic folks are still keen on Hawkes Boes but haven't registered yet?

Confirmed with Entry so far - also if you haven't paid yet can you chuck the moolah in - Cheers

Manu

K-Trips

Mongol

Shaz

Toucan

Leeboe

Mark 105

Rot808

EURON8/Chickity

Testament

Seedy Al

Mikuni