Hawkes Boes Mk4 discussion thread

Leebo3

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PS we will try and have a TV there so for those that wish can watch the Grand Final of the RWC ZOII. Also also feel free to drink Scrumpy to go towards the Scrumpy raft. But cans are always cool/easy to drink

No excuses now Sparkle. You will be there.

i will discuss with corbie what we do on wednesday or some thing or rather, but i has not paid for friday so i presume if i turns up early it will not be a problem to gives cash monies to some one for extara night?

rangi renger has minimal lights so some one to follow would be chur/ i dont have friday off.

We're leaving from Aucks on Friday after work Mark, will be hitting the road ASAP though, probably between 4.30 and 5. Can convoy if you think you can make it to the southern Autobahn by about 5.30ish.

Your crazy leaving at that time, the friday before a long weekend

Your crazy leaving at that time, the friday before a long weekend

this. would almost be worth waiting until the saturday...it will still take all day but at least you can make a sweet trip out of it/not ave to drive through the night. thats why Im not leaving till the morning.

Have actually had surprisingly good experiences leaving at this time on holiday weekends. With the final on this weekend, lots of traffic will be coming IN to Aucks, familys with little kids tend to either leave earlier or the next day due to not wanting grumpy kids, and everyone skives off work at about 3, so the motorway is nice and clear. Also, it's the end of the school holidays I think, so everyone is coming home, not going away.

Want to spend my Sat hanging with friends and drinking, not in the car trying to get there. That would be dumb.

37 beds gone - 11 to go

Paid for 3 nights

Manu

K-Trips

Mongol

Shaz

Leeboe

EURON8/Chickity + 1 dog

Mikuni + 1

Corbie

Shavenyak + 1 + 2 dogs

Retep130

Bistro

Durty + 1

Slacker Cam/Ned

Sentra/Manlymanman

Paid for 2 nights

Mark 105

Beaver + 1

Not Paid (if you have paid over the weekend - this will still show tomorrow)

Rot808

Toucan

81Grande

Jif

Mike E

Goat + 1

Yowzer

UTERUS

Testament

Seedy Al

Annah, Pinky, Huge Tranny Bish

tl:dr is there provision for viewing a certain sporting contest on the moving picture tube around sunday?

do we care?

Most probably will be some provision for the anti social crowd who wish to partake but its not guaranteed/Clive pub is not far down the road if all else fails.