Hawkes Boes Mk4 discussion thread

Leebo3

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I temporarily install a CB into Severin Shaz? I want to touch one of the cool kids with radios, please please please please please pleeeeeease..

This is a possibility if there's enough time between now and the weekend.

By the way, what's the missing word in the second sentence? I just added what I think it was supposed to be.

Saturday

22 Oct

Rain

Max 16°C

MIN 7°C

Rain. Not much wind.

Issued: 2:10am 17 Oct

Sunday

23 Oct

Fine

Max 19°C

MIN 6°C

Dry with not much wind.

Monday

24 Oct

Fine

Max 21°C

MIN 9°C

Dry. Not much wind.

not too shabby I suppose

Can I temporarily install a CB into Severin Shaz? I want to touch one of the cool kids with radios, please please please please please pleeeeeease..

This is a possibility if there's enough time between now and the weekend.

By the way, what's the missing word in the second sentence? I just added what I think it was supposed to be.

that. the tangerine dream will be [CBDUP]

anyone rolling out of welly earlier on friday than after work? after a lift, starlet needs work and i'm over last minute rushes. gas money and road jobs will be applied liberally

Damn, I've already lent Lance to Mr Goatflange for weekend transportation due to his automotive woes. He told me he's probably not leaving until Saturday too.

If all other plans fail, Severin could accommodate you but I'll be leaving after work..

Well I just found out that the apocalypse is due to hit on Friday night so it looks like the weekend's off.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/5799038/The-world-will-end-again-on-Friday-night

Matthew 24:35-36 "... But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

Straight from his own book.

Guy is obviously retarded.

Also, might see you there for a day trip.

Once I said I'd be there for a day trip only, ended up staying, became intoxicated, constructed wizard stick exceeding my height, did some burnouts, listened to Dizzy Rascal/Calvin Harris and Ice Cube in the Criz Wag then went to sleep.

Daytrips are the best.