Hawkes Boes Mk4 discussion thread

Leebo3

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I will be heading down to wellies on the monday to collect some seats, so if I can crash at someones place monday night that would be mega chur. Not keen on a Napier - Wellie - Ham trip all in one day, especially as I will no doubt feeling a bit seedy

What seats?

Beaver has some waka seats stored for me that I need to obtain. If someone had some space to cart them up that would be mega awesome, but 2 x front and both pieces of the rear take up mega space so I don't really wanna ask that of anyone if it's a hassle.

What seats?

Beaver has some waka seats stored for me that I need to obtain. If someone had some space to cart them up that would be mega awesome, but 2 x front and both pieces of the rear take up mega space so I don't really wanna ask that of anyone if it's a hassle.

tbh theres no way I can cart them up to HB boe....sorry man. I only managed to pick them up using roof racks and then stuffing the rest in the car (just)

would need a empty wagon to cart them