Hawkes Boes Mk4 discussion thread

Leebo3

How about a scavenger hunt where teams take a digicam and have to collect photos of themselves / cars at certain locations, as well as collecting objects (based on clues / riddles?) within an area of the city within some from of timeframe.

Prizes for most photos / objects collected, best photos, best outfits etc etc.

Randomly assigned teams aswell maybe?

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for you to refer to later Al and Lee when you are scrolling for ideas for next year... As long as we have nothing major happen with the property Im on, like sheep or sold from under me or anything, my old man wouldnt give 2 poo poos about our back paddock being used for something. Nice an flat(ish) and plenty of room to set up cones etc. (as long the fence wasnt taken out haha).

Paddock.jpg

How about a scavenger hunt where teams take a digicam and have to collect photos of themselves / cars at certain locations, as well as collecting objects (based on clues / riddles?) within an area of the city within some from of timeframe.

The trick to a good scav hunt is to make too many tasks than can be achieved in the given time frame.

Then, tasks that are further away, or more difficult are worth more points than easier or closer tasks to the base/center of event.

Is a hell of a lot of fun, I should still have the one I knocked up for Toyspeed last year if anyone wants to see.

The trick to a good scav hunt is to make too many tasks than can be achieved in the given time frame.

Then, tasks that are further away, or more difficult are worth more points than easier or closer tasks to the base/center of event.

Is a hell of a lot of fun, I should still have the one I knocked up for Toyspeed last year if anyone wants to see.

Yah, would be mega heaps fun

Please do not combine Hawkes Boes with OS nats.......

Seems like a waste......

And then we cant talk about how much better Hawkes Boes was than nats :P

Last year I did look into the idea of buying Disposable digital cameras, to chuck in the poker run bags for max lol photos.

If I could locate a chinese dealer then should be doable for a decent price i would say

Also.......... Fuck it..... i knew i should have spoken to you more about hawkes boes Nathan haha, for some reason I didnt put where you live with the idea of abusing for feilds...... next year for sure if possible!!!!!!!

Yeah man. And if its raining/if bad weather is brought with them again, there may even be something that can be done in the shed ie activities not cars haha. Next year we will have more dirt bikes too so maybe some relay races on pit bikes/those scooters of doom.