peteretep

Members
  • Content Count

    7,556
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

4,785 Excellent

About peteretep

  • Rank
    Pepe le Pew
  • Birthday 13/05/1986

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male

Converted

  • Local Area
    Outside NZ

Recent Profile Visitors

1,361 profile views
  1. will likely be bringing my street magic again
  2. peteretep

    Oldschool Hanmer Springs - 2019 Discussion

    Auckulangi
  3. peteretep

    Oldschool Hanmer Springs - 2019 Discussion

    ok entered and paid, now I need to figure out how I'm getting there
  4. peteretep

    stopping aluminium corrosion

    its just all over the place, carburettor is pretty well isolated, but still getting alot of corrosion, may be because of poor material quality, or could be all the shit coming off the road
  5. peteretep

    Oldschool Hanmer Springs - 2019 Discussion

    hmmm that would be pretty lush, been a damn long time since biking. I'll organise it once I been paid
  6. peteretep

    stopping aluminium corrosion

    sweet will look into it, you guys get aerosol cans or a spray bottle?
  7. peteretep

    stopping aluminium corrosion

    Got a couple of scooters that live outside in the rain, they keep getting that white powdery stuff covering all of the aluminium parts like carburettors and engine casings. Whats a decent way to stop that from occuring, doesnt look like they would last more than a few years without any sort of protection. There is no way to stop them getting wet
  8. peteretep

    Oldschool Hanmer Springs - 2019 Discussion

    What’s this event all about
  9. peteretep

    Nerd help needed on router issues

    Is 22 devices on a WiFi router heaps? I just thought it related back to the amount of addresses it could give out in total? So 255 would be max? I’m not a computer expert at all but that’s what I figured. I have had problems logging onto WiFi at some sites recently and I thought they had run out of addresses, but maybe that isn’t the case? Also, would an industrial network system have the same issues?
  10. peteretep

    Datto_610's Suzuki FZfiddy

    It’s a “50cc”, so it’s road legal always
  11. you need to pull everything apart, then you will realise how easy it all is compared to anything car related
  12. peteretep

    PAINT THREAD

    I have some surface rust under the front gaurds on my escort, I have removed the underseal where it is not super adhered to the steel any more as where it is still stuck the metal is good underneath it. I have put some crc rust converter on the areas but want to either brush on 2 pot or brush on underseal on the area. The area is probably 70% old underseal still in reasonable nick (and really hard to remove, and why would I remove good underseal), and the other 30% is where the rusty bits were. What do you guys reckon I should do? 2 pot paint the various areas? paint everything including the old underseal? underseal the bare bits?
  13. peteretep

    Arduino stuff/ programing/so cheap

    It will be max about 40W, but mostly I need to convert it from 14V regulated AC to DC
  14. peteretep

    Arduino stuff/ programing/so cheap

    I just need a H8 plug from zebra and I will try solder everything together tomorrow, then it can be plug in to the existing stuff
  15. peteretep

    Arduino stuff/ programing/so cheap

    I've got these components so I'll try this for now, can try that method after if it doesnt work