Hawkes Boes Mk4 discussion thread

Leebo3

I think maybe a musical cars type of arrangement, where we go for a cruise, and every so often stop and people are forced to change which cars they are riding in (or driving if owners were comfortable with that). I love being in unfamiliar cars and discovering neat embossing on the crown seats and wacky french features in Joes slug etc etc. Also helps mix up who you hang out with too.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Al - is that why you did pink sex wees into the fountain and soiled it for all???

PS - I reckon the number of events away from the campsite was perfect.

If we are going to add any events we should add some on site events like BYC, Frisbee or Kite flying.

Maybe if we want to keep it about the cars then a battery hold comp, guess the number of spark plugs in a bucket, romantic walks/picnics in the back of our cars, or the ultimate of an A12 engine strip and rebuild comp like days gone by.

Me and my dogs and bitches had an amazing weekend - who else's arm is sore from pull starting the uterus bike?

Re: music - I think the sound system was brilliant, and I encourage Yowzer to bring it again - good p.a and I didn't mind it while I was in bed (loved when heaps of tool was played at some point)

but yeah I was kinda cringing thinking that noise control would be called that morning. Moving the P.A indoors would work at keeping the noise down (for the outside dorms cabins at least) and also there was mention of perhaps next year getting some music gear on the stage and do some band karaoke!

But in summary, I have a sweet drivers arm tan now.

a themed day/weekend would be sweet. and by themed I mean tweed suits for all. although Manu did have a magic suggestion of under the sea or something along those lines.

Under the Sea - fuck yes!

Work has been mental since I got back. Thanks heaps to everyone involved in organising that. I had a mint time and my sensible bed time on Sunday night meant I passed a breath test on the way back. Win!

a themed day/weekend would be sweet. and by themed I mean tweed suits for all. although Manu did have a magic suggestion of under the sea or something along those lines.

Under the Sea - fuck yes!

Work has been mental since I got back. Thanks heaps to everyone involved in organising that. I had a mint time and my sensible bed time on Sunday night meant I passed a breath test on the way back. Win!

You just want to dress up as a gay shark.