Hawkes Boes Mk4 discussion thread

Leebo3

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once I said I'd be there for a day trip only, ended up staying, became intoxicated, constructed wizard stick exceeding my height, did some burnouts, listened to Dizzy Rascal/Calvin Harris and Ice Cube in the Criz Wag then went to sleep.

Daytrips are the best.

Best Hawkesboes ever.

Sure is - tis why I have my "I'm super happy face" showing on my cubicle/desk.. Normally its flicking between the "I'm sad" face and the "looks like I'm smashed" face..

Edit - to make some sense of what I mean - its something almost exactly like this (very very close)

four-face-buddha-mahogany-wood-image.jpg

four-face-buddha-mahogany-wood-image.jpg

Hey guys just a quick note re: payment - if you haven't made a bank payment into the OS bank account by 5pm tommorow just hold onto it.

On the drive up/down, grab the cashola out from some ATM/EFTPOS/Cash Converters and come see me to pay when you/I arrive, preferably before you/I start boozing. (I'll be arriving about 10pm Friday night)

If I have no record of you paying then I'll remind you once when I give you a hello hug but I'm so not down with chasing people around for the money. I'll most probably just give you extra shit vivid knuckles/moko in your sleep instead. LOL

Lee has been good enough to organise another spectacular meet so please don't sting him by making him foot the bill also.

PS - this is going to be a hell of a time - if you haven't been before you should definitely come this time - minds will be blown..

An FYI - I am yet to check for any payments from the weekend but will update this list on Friday morning - You'll know if you have paid since last Saturday anyways..

Payment Update - If you have paid and are not marked down then let me know what date you paid and we'll go find it.

Manu - Paid for 3 nights

K-Trips - Paid for 3 nights

Mongol - Paid for 3 nights

Shaz - Paid for 3 nights

Toucan

Leeboe - Paid for 3 nights

Mark 105 - Paid for 2 nights

Rot808

EURON8/Chickity + 1 dog - Paid for 3 nights

Testament

Seedy Al

Mikuni + 1 - Paid for 3 nights