ruff kunt's sweet barn find crown

Beaver

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot Jared on the timing light, owe ya big boy. Will def have to roll round when its all legal beagle.

Yea tom runs pretty sweet for an engine thats been sitting for a few years haha.

So is there a story for why is was parked up?

The guy I bought it off swapped it with a young guy. The young guy scored it off an old geeza (original owner i would say) and quickly proceeded to start fucking it. He tore out the original radio, removed the factory rims and hubcaps and fitted some gay mags, screwed some of the side trim on with massive PK screws, and pulled some of the dash apart. The guy I bought it off saw him on the side of the road one day with the bonnet up and apparently it wouldnt start. The fulla suggested he check the points to which the young guy replied "oh na cuz deez dont have points ay" pretty crack up. So he said to the young guy that he had a nice early 90s levin at home and would he be interested in swapping, the young guy was keen as so this guy saved it from get drifted into a curb most probably then going to the scrapies. I shook his hand and told him he was a good cunt.