Seedy Al's bangin race spec corona...

pies

i know theres no project thread yet... but there should be!

This thing is so sweet. 15's suit it hard. so does slammage. & bucket seat. got mean cutom pie-spec seat rails. and sounds so hot. cant wait to see this on the track. i think Al should put some photos up right now...

maybe i will cos i found some...

corona0001.jpg

124_2405.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Are you going to cut the pipe flush with the sill edge and put a stainless plate around ala race car stz. I would love you if you did. (Already do obviously, but more so)

And exit in the guard sort of above the sill? Fuck yeah that would be sweet. Wanted to do that in shuv but I lack skills and those that do have skills convinced me that an exhaust going through the backseat was a bad idea. lol. They may have been right. I'm undecided.

like this IMG_2343.jpg

mean!

Nah. I just searched side exits on google to try find a decent example. Gosh. It became apparently that generally speaking americans have no fucking idea and also, that it is something that is easy to get wrong :lol:

While we're on the subject, would creating a large recess in the floor for and exhaust (and a muffler) to run through make the inside of the vehicle hot?

like this IMG_2343.jpg

mean!

Nah. I just searched side exits on google to try find a decent example. Gosh. It became apparently that generally speaking americans have no fucking idea and also, that it is something that is easy to get wrong :lol:

While we're on the subject, would creating a large recess in the floor for and exhaust (and a muffler) to run through make the inside of the vehicle hot?

http://www.bruze.nu/foto/?g=18&bm=2

heaps of pics on this site of cars with mean side exits etc

eg:

080907_gatebil_rudskogen026.jpg

080907_gatebil_rudskogen033.jpg

080907_gatebil_rudskogen042.jpg