lowlancer

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

holy shit yes.

Massive well done to that girl. imagine rolling around in that thing when shes 16, telling everyone shes put every single bolt in place.

not surprised the university invites are already starting to roll in.

so refreshing after seeing all that BS supersweet 16 shit where the girls expect a bmw, in pink, on their 16th

actually, what were you searching to find that ned?

Its a car i bet most of us havent heard of so my guess is 12/16 year old girls?

:mrgreen:

um, I'd heard of it. It's basically an American Chicks car. It's pretty old now, but in it's day people used to modify the fuck out of them. They were often the platform of choice for alot of replica's, like Ferrari 308 Replica's and so forth. It's actually a pretty cool car, I mean sure it's not a Mustang or a Camaro, but alot of them were made, the tech in them is so basic she wont have alot of trouble with the build.

I remember them fitting a small sump to them and incorrect dipstick, it led to the rod exiting the block and fire destroying the car. It would have been overblown like the Prises thing a couple years back though.

I loved them as a kid and had a matchbox one, also I think they outsold the MR2 3-1 in the USA.

yeah, they have that whole 'buy american made' and 'American made is best' thing going on. There is a certain ring of contextual truth to that though, mostly true, if the road is straight and long, and you need A/C which really works :P