sheepers RA23

mark105

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks man!

the two fittings for the oil catch can are matched to the pipes that come off the cam covers so one is -8 and the other is -6.

the idle control valve just has a little filter on the end of the pipe down beside the bellhousing starter motor area. so pretty much the same as you say.

• 2 weeks later...

theres a single legger in my undies i can tell you that.

Glenn did the tune with Brendon helping. i stood around and said stupid things - as is my habit. 

man does this thing lay 11's now. even when you trying not to.

Brendon said i should stop in an see you on my way back but i completely forgot. i had other things on my mind as you could imagine. 

• Like 1

Haha man I'd be the same - I'd want to drive the pants of it rather than stop anywhere, will be other times.

B sent me the numbers from the GTZ too. Duels on the way home?

theres a single legger in my undies i can tell you that.

Glenn did the tune with Brendon helping. i stood around and said stupid things - as is my habit. 

man does this thing lay 11's now. even when you trying not to.

Brendon said i should stop in an see you on my way back but i completely forgot. i had other things on my mind as you could imagine. 

• 7 months later...

That T1R business sounds pretty strange... How many K's have you done on them? It's common for tyre shops to warn you that the car will feel funny for the first 300km or so until the mould release wears off.

That's all I can think of. The difference in profile can't have made that much difference.