sheepers RA23

mark105

sorry man, ill be using them on the front.

given that simmons dont make wheels anymore im going to hang on to all the bits i can get.

Retro Wheels

Wheels & Rims--Automotive - Mortdale, NSW

Ph: (02) 9570 3033

74 Roberts Ave

Mortdale

NSW, 2223

Australia

have the rights to do the smaller simmons (up to 15s i believe, have done so for a while now) so if all else fails

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Shit, this car looks so mint driving along. Was quite upset you wouldn't give it a bit of a fang for me on the motorway today in the chaser :P

the motorway is not a play pen, especially when there is an undercover cop 3 cars behind.

also, you body kit is coming off just behind the left rear wheel. flapping around like a dunny door in the wind.

I spied it driving today while I was sitting in Wendys having lunch. Sheepers was pulling out of a side road, and I was disappointed he didn't pick a really small gap and then activate the turbo boost. :D

http://www.axys.co.nz/ben/sheepers_boost.wmv (411kb)

jah, i work with a company just down said road, usual traffic at that point requires some celeryation but yesterday was all sweetness and light.........

also, why did you slow that footage down? makes my car look slow as.

the motorway is not a play pen, especially when there is an undercover cop 3 cars behind.

also, you body kit is coming off just behind the left rear wheel. flapping around like a dunny door in the wind.

:oops:

i dont usually play, im just excited driving it now that its manual, and i was excited to see you. 1jz battle etc :P

haha yeh, i'm aware of that flappyness, i kind of secretly want it to come off so i have an excuse to replace it with something less obtrusive

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...