sheepers RA23

mark105

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

na Brendon works with Glen for dyno tuning. he does everything else himself, just no dyno.

glen is such a good bloke, he doesn't let problems stop him he just keeps going trying to fix things and make progress. his workshop setup is really tidy and concise too. something i could learn plenty from.............................

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hai.

Fuck yes! 300kw will be fun for tyres.

How come you put the fuel cooler in? Did you need to or just did as was upgrading the system?

What injectors you running? I thought 10mm lines would have been plenty big for 300rwkw.

And where did you get a fuel fliter with fittings for 14mm hose? I strugled to find one to fit 10mm but must've been looking wrong place. Setting up system with dash fittings gets petty pricey huh.

When ya reakon next tune.

Gaz

fuel was getting pretty hot after a day on the dyno. i figured while i was upgrading everything i might as well put a cooler in while im at it.

the injectors are 600cc, 10mm is plenty big enough but i had to replace the return line so i figured if im going to replace a hard line i might as well put in one that is bigger than ill ever need. the return line is now 10mm and the feed is 12.

the fuel filter is a Ryco Z373 as used on the late model falcons (the v8 and the turbo) and the rangerover sport so it will flow plenty. it has M14x1.5 threads both ends so you can get dash adaptors to go to 10mm or 12mm. im not running 14mm anywhere so i don't know if you can go that big.

and yes, dash fittings are cripplingly expensive.  when i get it all working and im happy that its doing what it should ill put dash fittings on the surge tank to finish the system.