sheepers RA23

mark105

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When a drunk hit my trailer and broke my range rover they AA went nuts trying to help as the guy owned up and bills got paid. Once they got to 5 grand though he stopped paying. insurance gave my car back with issues that never fully got fixed I ended up selling it. My advice get stuck in fix everything as quick as possible while insurance are happy to pay up.

• Like 2

Note to self - make underground carpark with steep as fuck driveway. Like 45 degree shit with a hidden winch at the top to get your cars in and out. Those crooks would never work it out lol

On serious note - had accident with 120Y when with Swann and were awesome, even let me pic the panel beater and all.

Hope you get paid for man hours - your the only one that knows your way around the thing and hopefully it doesnt take too long.

• Like 1

man that sucks to read that, I don't understand how someone can come along and try pinch someones pride and joy like that, they should get put down. 

My boss had a mishap with a hotrod of quite some value and he is insured with swan and he said they couldn't of been any better came to the party with paying for some of his labour ect, hope it goes the same for you