Chch Bbq/working bee. Sun4th Feb.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, RUNAMUCK said:

Im a solid maybe.

Working on a car with a bunch of guys/few beers is incredibly cathartic. 

Absolutely. 

Also It might be one of your old BBQs in the back of my ute on the day ,so there's that to consider. 

Cheers for the replies and interest so far btw. 

2 hours ago, JustHarry said:

What is the tools situation. 

I am also a solid maybe. I'll see closer to the time 

Just my hand tools at the moment, I'll probably put the toolbox in the ute, it's basic cheap brand stuff but it's got me this far. A few sets of spanners and sockets. I don't have a battery impact etc. I have a couple of jacks, axle stands, ramps. I'm tempted to pack the welder incase there's any rust under the screen but not sure how ambitious that would be. Still  I have a mig and plenty of scrap sheet steel if needed. Hopefully not though. 

Davey said he'll sort the beers and sausages too. 

• Like 4

Do you know a rough start time? Not needing exact times, just easier for me personally to ditch other commitments now rather than on the day and get frowny face.

Will dig out some tools to bring. But if there is something you know you need that you don't have maybe chuck it up so people can bring. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bling said:

Do you know a rough start time? Not needing exact times, just easier for me personally to ditch other commitments now rather than on the day and get frowny face.

Will dig out some tools to bring. But if there is something you know you need that you don't have maybe chuck it up so people can bring. 

Around midday start at a guess, without speaking for him. I will ask and confirm.  

Great idea on the tools. I'll have a think about what jobs can actually happen and the tools needed etc and make a list. 

• Like 1

Hi guys, I want to say a huge thank you to all of you and especially Joe. This means so much to me.
I will supply beer and food!

I'm really looking forward to this it will be great to see some progress on the car and form some friendships.

Thank you so much

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2