Bathurst this weekend.

KKtrips

I'm gutted I can't be there this year but can someone entertain my desire to watch it?

I may well be busy finishing off my house on Sunday so don't think I'll have the option to visit friends to indulge over their shoulder.

I don't have Sky or any form of traditional television at home so has anyone got the downlow on how to watch it online?

I want to watch the first few laps then watch a few laps every now and then during the day and then watch the last 20 laps.

Perhaps even a few options or streams that worked last year etc etc.

I thought I would chuck this up here because there is probably going to be the same question asked on Sunday morning when people freak out at lack of free coverage.

What ya got? :D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be all sorts of pop ups, so just wait until race day, then find the race on the site. You don't need to install anything usually. It's just that the primary source they try and get you with, likely has a viewer associated with it. Pop ups in your face is because it's a free service of sorts. On race day the live feeds will be linked, but until then, not much point going there. I'll likely be lazing around the house so will try remember to pop back and post direct links.

I think that is going to be the best option. Went to that link that Beaver recommended and got duped into downloading the "viewer" and I've spent the last 3 hours removing the "mystartsearch" program from my computer. GAH.

lol wat, 

basically don't click on anything, I must admit there is a bit of an art, but you dont have to download anything. I have used it for yonks and have no issues (I also have adblock which makes it heaps easier). 

I think that is going to be the best option. Went to that link that Beaver recommended and got duped into downloading the "viewer" and I've spent the last 3 hours removing the "mystartsearch" program from my computer. GAH.

It's probably that, not Windows 8.1 that' causing your consternation of late :P 

But +1 for vipbox, generally has everything needed for maximum race watching!