Hanmer springs Meat - 2014

- i5oogt -

I get in at 11.15 on Friday morning. (so does Shaz)

Myself and +1 will be landing in chc at approx 11.50am on friday, and would like a ride up.

In return, I offer my charm, copper mcgentle, a firm handshake and a box of south islands finest ale.

I don't mind hanging around the airport for half an hour (and Shaz will be OK with it too) the 4 of us can share a ride with one of the lads or if no-one is available we can share a cab to one of the lads houses.

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 to paying asap.

Myself and +1 will be landing in chc at approx 11.50am on friday, and would like a ride up.

In return, I offer my charm, copper mcgentle, a firm handshake and a box of south islands finest ale.

If I get my shit together I may be able to give you and your +1 a ride! Also have something to accompany copper mcgentle too.....

I don't mind hanging around the airport for half an hour (and Shaz will be OK with it too) the 4 of us can share a ride with one of the lads or if no-one is available we can share a cab to one of the lads houses.

Yep rad, keen, down.

If I get my shit together I may be able to give you and your +1 a ride! Also have something to accompany copper mcgentle too.....

Also this, so keen to discuss anodising some more.

Our flight home is 5pm ish I think, so we have enough time to touch each others bums before rolling back to chch.

NO ONE CONSULTED ME ABOUT THIS!

/I'm fine with whatever as long as I don't have to walk.

• Like 1

+1 to paying asap.

Oh wow, who are we gonna be spooning?

• Like 1

When is this thing again?

I'm soo shit with calender stuff.

I might have to start putting in the groundwork to borrow an old school whip to take. Or help Karl fix the deez ced sled. Or work on one of my fleet of broken down shitters. Or all of the above.

• Like 2