Hanmer springs Meat - 2014

- i5oogt -

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'm not sure what car I'll be rocking them either.

Been thinking it might be time for the latest rust patch up session on the 1200.

It'd be nice to have one last big blowout in it before I actually do try and sell it. Need to find someone with $$$ burning a hole in their pocket that I can scare the crap out of.

Sadly I think I'm going to have to sit this one out. Giant project at work got shifted back a couple of months because of idiot project managers and looks like it will now finish in late October as opposed to early August.

Can't really confirm until closer to the date, so it's probably better for me to drop out now and free up space for anyone who can commit 100% to going. Sorry.

This is twice this year now that work's gotten in the way of OS stuff. Gutted!

when you're on your deathbed, delirious from liver failure and a constant feed of morphine, you'll be lost (and convinced you're actually there) in various formative memories from your days gone by. makes a good reason to ditch work for a scenic excursion if you ask me.

So I am going to quit my dumb stressy as job, sell all the crap I don't need and sell my house for good coin then travel the south in my rx7. I will quit today and book hanmer

Great idea!
  • Like 2

Sadly I think I'm going to have to sit this one out. Giant project at work got shifted back a couple of months because of idiot project managers and looks like it will now finish in late October as opposed to early August.

Can't really confirm until closer to the date, so it's probably better for me to drop out now and free up space for anyone who can commit 100% to going. Sorry.

I will hold your spot for you at this stage. It would be great if you could come

• Like 1