Hanmer springs Meat - 2014

- i5oogt -

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not worried about the cold, a certain member made me the sweetest vest last year with a fish knife, Just returned from Japan so wont have money to bring a cool car but I wont be missing a chance to hang with you bastards again :) Can i bring a plus one, seperate beds (Only Kane gets in my bed) and he will pay his own way hes just not a current member, has been before.

• Like 1

Im not worried about the cold, a certain member made me the sweetest vest last year with a fish knife, Just returned from Japan so wont have money to bring a cool car but I wont be missing a chance to hang with you bastards again :) Can i bring a plus one, seperate beds (Only Kane gets in my bed) and he will pay his own way hes just not a current member, has been before.

if he isn't a member just fill the form out as yourself with a +1 next to the username

• Like 1

Snoring. lol.

At nats Roman Dave had to abort rooming with Karl due to 100dB snoring.

I roomed with Karl the next night. I got up for a piss, and saw karl on the bottom bunk sleeping with Yetch's Grade 5 earmuffs on..........lmao.

• Like 1

Snoring. lol.

At nats Roman Dave had to abort rooming with Karl due to 100dB snoring.

I roomed with Karl the next night. I got up for a piss, and saw karl on the bottom bunk sleeping with Yetch's Grade 5 earmuffs on..........lmao.

Haha, I'll be using them this time..

oNLY TO KEEP WARM i'D SAY.

Last year I had to leave early, and you were half hanging out the side of the zeph, with a thick frost on your sleeping bag............

also, remind me to reactivate our debate about the long term hard of [XYZ]