ruff kunt automotives ms63 crown wagon "blue whale"

Guest vvega

steam cleaner and wire brush :D

the steam cleaner will happily strip paint :D .....and skin

then acid etched :D

hes been out there all night and man ...its looking fucken hot.....not hot like gaz ethier more hot like zane

though gaz with a sasuage in his mouth god thats hot

anyways if you read this after netball spence glen0rs invited us up next weekend for a day at puke with him

take you for a drift around the track bro :D + im taking the uz rina for a strop (and you wont even let me drive ya sora ya puss :D)

lubs bro food is supplyed as is a change of undies....trust me drifting as a passinger is fanfuckentastic makes ya get hard and shit

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got your upper bjs. dunt know if jarred has told wayne who has told you about the lowers. There are like none anywhere that i can sorce, but i have some for a ms85 and someother models that you can have a perve at. but yea he will take them to waynes tomorrow me thinks.

hey cheers for the effort ms85 stuff bolts in but will have to check if the angles are the same. Can you also sort me a set of dirty munroe shocks for the front? all the sets Ive pulled out are shagged pm me some prices and I'll get you some cash asap

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...