ruff kunt automotives ms63 crown wagon "blue whale"

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2jz may make its way in here maybe.

At this stage happy to roll the 4m

As for body tidy up... body is mint the way it is!

I'm sure I could be bothered with the effort of trying to fit a 5v in here.... Already have one wagon with a half mounted 3v, dont need another one haha

The day that wagon becomes race car is the day oldschool dies.

I learned this when nearly race car driving it off a cliff in waihi.

THats just driving like a dick :D , if you were rolling wagon time you would have been fine. 2jz suits this sweet, I dig having the extra torque in my wags and it handles 10 times worse

er....

I currently own this wagon

a ms110 wagon

and a gs130 wagon, however that has been air marked for sale with potential buyer

I have had...... er......

2 x Ms65 sedans

2 x Ms55 Sedans (one was parts car)

1 x Gs136 Wagon

Shit I thik thats it really, nothing flash, Could be more, Cant remeber.

Edit sorry that is meant to be 3 x Ms55 Sedans (forgot about the Ex girlfriends one)

anyone know a good source for pin strip white walls?

I like the profile on these tyres. 195/75/14.

Go to these guys for a decent range - http://www.targetroadtyres.co.nz/classic-tyres.html

Or if you can wait and don't mind the hassle of importing then these guys have the best range of cool tyres in the world..

http://www.cokertire.com/

I think Magoos are agents for Coker but you end up with extreme scene tax, distance from Umorica tax and then Magoo tax on top of that..

Ring a decent kumho dealer and ask for price on Kumho Solus KR21's they are $120 au RRP

Picture doesnt look the best, but they look OK IRL, abit modern looking but sweet

Kumho%20Solus%20KR21%20Whitewall.jpg

These GT radials look better again, but cost abit more, Chamipro 75 I think they are called

champiro75wsw.jpg

As far as cheap new thin white radials go thracking down some of the above is the best bet, after those two everything else is $250+ a tyre, I looked into this for ages with the Buick. Would love to roll Cokers but as KK said you pay through the nose, you will possibly get a better looking tyre by getting some second hand ones painted?