ruff kunt automotives ms63 crown wagon "blue whale"

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

need to find some 15" centers that arnt gay dude im looking into all sorts as with the wheels at the right spot in the guards im abiut 30mm off the ground lol which is ok but will see, I'll never get it legal on those rims.

realistically Im going to chuck this thing on a stock chassis and get re-reged legit as its on tags and its just dodge with the amount of money thats going to be wrapped up in it at the end.Also been going over the front bag setup with wayne and we will never get it legal with the cuts that are in the chassis without alot of work to keep the certifier happy'. But weve devised a master plan to chuck it on one of our spare chassis with a new simple as front setup and watts link the arse so should be fun just shit loads of work. But will involve the certifier all the way through with the new chassis to make things easy cant wait aye

haha new front end with no chopped bits bro its the only way really no flash shock bags we pondered over all the options hollow bags and a custom shock setup and the shock bag combos. theres some cool gear out there. But it will never go low enough with those setups without chassis mods it will still run an out board shock all the yank kits run this you can get trick as little adjustable shocks for naff all.

Im going to attack suttons old criz this weekend or so and try get it off the chassis and go from there need to round up some boes

So yea pulled suttons crown off its chassis in the shed today was fast as one night after work mish all done by 8. So now to get into the criz wags strip it down and ready to go on the gay standard stz chassis its going to be sad but its all for the greater good of not having a dodgy rego, un certable beast. Pics to come once the mish is successful

need to find some 15" centers that arnt gay

te712tgkaiimg550x513115wc7.jpg

Think they're 14"s though sorry, and can't find auction. Had a good look for mean 15" steels but nothing, try Merc ones I reckon...

^ those are fucken sweet. One of the steels on there kind of looks like that, but is 14 obviously. And I don't think mercs = 5x114.3

Back in the day same and I were trying to find sweet centres and there are real cool ones on valitanks, chargers and big yank shit like that. Real hard to find over here though.

I say roll the 18's. Mean.

And I don't think mercs = 5x114.3

Yeah there 5X112 same as Audi and VW

Back in the day same and I were trying to find sweet centres and there are real cool ones on valitanks, chargers and big yank shit like that. Real hard to find over here though.

Valiant 5spoke centers are mean! but there only 14s and they have a smaller center hole than Falcs etc etc

Had an epic day of crown shit, got the stock chassis properly out from under its body with an engine crane and chain block. Was going to just dump the wagon body on this but got carried away and rust killed and painted the chassis up looks fucking bangin. Pics will come at the end of the weekends work. Now not going to jump into chucking the wags on this chassis will sort the bushes and ball joints etc so the vin guys cant sting me. Cheers to wayne for the help today

also with wheels im definitely keeping the 14's they sit so lush on it just would like to sort some 15's to get it off the ground abit seen a few alloy centers that look hot but are gay offsets so may look at fitting a nice alloy center in a wide steel band

got your upper bjs. dunt know if jarred has told wayne who has told you about the lowers. There are like none anywhere that i can sorce, but i have some for a ms85 and someother models that you can have a perve at. but yea he will take them to waynes tomorrow me thinks.