Leadfoot Cruise, Hahei 3rd November - Photo's/Blog Post Added

Hi all.

Myself and rotorhoe have contacted Rod Millen and have planned a cruise to Hahei to view his property and car collection.

The date is the 3rd of November.

From mid November onwards the lower shed pits are being built and so a later date isn't available.

I will also need to know whose keen. (To have a idea of numbers)

Cheers

Karl

CONTACT DETAILS: Karl-02102305155

Amy-02102257606

WHAT PARTICIPANTS NEED TO KNOW!

Meet up location: BP Connect, top of the Bombays/Pukekohe off SH1/motorway - remember, roll in an oldschool car ONLY!!!

Meet up time: 8:00am, come in, fuel up, grab your V's and your munchies or whatever you need and be ready to leave at 8:30am sharp.

We will not be waiting around for stragglers to arrive after the 8:30am departure time - if you don't make it and do not cruise with the main bunch it's unlikely you'll be able to gain entry the Leadfoot Ranch. So please be there on time!

Agenda: following our departure, we'll be taking a predetermined route (details to follow on the morning) to Hahei, with a couple of scenic stops along the way for photo opportunities and also a fuel stop for those possessing vehicles of a thirsty nature.

We expect to arrive in Hahei no later than 12:30pm, where we'll congregate for a good look around and a few photo opportunities for the crew.

Following the tour of the ranch, we'll head into Hahei itself and sort a bit of a park up with an opportunity for people to grab themselves something to eat, as well as - you know it - further photo opportunities!

Link for reference: http://leadfoot-fest....myshopify.com/

Forgot to mention, only old school cars and members for the cruise please. Also only members can drive in the cruise thanks.

UPDATE: Please fill in the form below so rotorhoe and I can sort out accommodation and name tags etc.

http://www.emailmefo...BRaUy3XPzKAqcHk

Disclaimer: As this is a private event on private property reserved for Old School members please refrain from any dangerous driving eg burnouts. Also no pets please.

Completed Attendance form:

-rot-a-ho

-Snoozin+1

-Sheepers+1

-Poo

-Yowzer

-Mikey

-mark105

-bigmatt4

-ToyGte+1

-427carguy

-bigfoot

-michaelme+1

-ryanfels

-sleeektoy+1

-Testament+1

-japawagons

-10Speed

-Corbie

-_david_+1

-DRTDVL

-Cletus

-xsspeed

-ToyBoy+1

-Truenotch+1

-Rookie+1

-EURON8

-Chickity

-alfalfa

-davidthecreator

-Taistorm

-crazytim+1

-Orion

-berjjj+1

-lofreq+1

-Jif

-Sentra+1

-mk2 gt+1

-Tim TTT

TBD:

-Beachlander

-Toucan

-[OLDMAZ]

Edited by BDA780
Cruise details added

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to attend with two cars.

i would also like to support the above mentioned suggestion that there be nothin but old school in the convoy.

wait, november? i'd be dreaming if i said that id like to attend with 3 cars, but you never know.............

anywho after all that waffle, i would like to attend.