Leadfoot Cruise, Hahei 3rd November - Photo's/Blog Post Added

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Wow are we getting new members just so they can join the cruise?

But anyway, any plans happening on the overnight stay idea? Keen to sort something out. Might just have a yarn about it when us Hamiltonians come up to Burger Fuel next Tuesday...

It certainly seens this way. It would be nice to know some of these people prior to inviting them to a private property, just sayin.

As far as I know Snoozin and Poo are organising some form of accomodation. Maybe a group deal would work. I can't confirm if i will be staying the night due to exam timetable etc.

Ive done a quick edit just making it clear that only OS members can drive in the cruise.

Cheers

Basically, this is a private dealio completely separate from OS that Karl is getting us in on, not just a random show up get chopped do skids kinda thing.

Not meaning to be exclusive here or anything, but since this is on private property, and therefore lies on Karls head, it is highly recommended you make yourself known to Karl and the OS community beforehand.