Leadfoot Cruise, Hahei 3rd November - Photo's/Blog Post Added

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please put me down as a maybe! Don't have old car on the road atm but keen as to passenger with others that do.

Sounds like a wicked idea, cheers for organising Karl.

Perhaps keep this thread for the relevant info only at this stage, and if a few chaps decide they want to stay up there, we can start a new thread closer to the time. Hahei camp ground is choice, I've been going there for years

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Karl,

are the dates locked in?

I am going to book some accomidation for the saturday night and want to get good rates by booking ahead.

Soo looking forward to this.

and on a side note, are we going to have the option of thrashing the bejesus out of our cars up the driveway? Or is more of a meet and have a look at the Leadfoot Ranch?

Thanks for sorting this.

Cheers,

Jono.

I have emailed Rod to just double check whether the 3rd of November is still ideal for him.

I will try get a 100% confirmation by tomorrow evening.

If any of those who are interested in the cruise have got any queries/suggestions I'll be at BurgerBoes tomorrow or just pm me.

I will contact him regarding a chance to have a thrash up the driveway. If it is possible helmets will be a must.

A tour of the Leadfoot Ranch is definitely planned, I'll just have to sort the rest (lazy me).

Thanks