KK's Slamiler

KKtrips

The reception females at Wellington VTNZ were the most revolting, fat, ugly, lazy, self absorbed, pigs known to slither on this earth. I have seen them all turning toward each other having a chat about dull, boring shit while there are six customers standing there being ignored. The eye rolling seems to be mandatory.... "What do you mean I should do my job, and provide the service you are being charged for? It is only an hour before my trough break"

I bet at Christmas time they all wore antlers and got drunk on miami wine cooler. Pox ridden retards.

I have had the worst customer service from those hideous cows imaginable and VTNZ will never see $2 of my money again (unless they got better - but it doesn't sound like they have - and if you work there and are offended then go take another look and imagine your bank, telco, hospital, vet, hooker treating you like that)

I agree wholeheartidly - pretty much the females behind the counter are the keyboard bound versions of the ones checking for WOF's.. They all just drip smarmy attitude and the HR department would do well to put every single one of their employees through Kiwihost once a month and whip the ones who refuse to be nice...

If only I could put that entire awesomeness of Unka Jakes into my signature without attracting the wrath of the mods.. LOL

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VTNZ used to be my regular, Then i joined AA and an AA testing station opened up across the road.

Never had issues with AA.

Rolled into VTNZ at 4:55pm one night and got turned away with the bish (who only sits her fat arse behind the counter the whole time) that they couldnt do it, it was to late.

I said , your door says u close at 5, its not 5 yet.

by the time the car is checked blah blah blah itll be after 5.

Told her they should have a cutoff time with there opening hours or someshit.

Expressed further rage by 0ne-ing up the car in their driveway as i left.

Least the 1975 KayKay Slam is legal beagal

Haha - yeah I can't mount it lower cos its on an angle section and thats as low as it can go - I could mount it on rings but it would literally grind away the entire number plate INCLUDING the rings - that underside of the angle iron is the part that touches the ground and trust me it touches the ground a lot now I have it loaded up.

If I put the suspension back to its pre-WOF height it will drag a LOT MORE - hence why it is going to its pre-WOF height tonight... LOL

I want some titanium blocks for max sparkage..

• 3 weeks later...
Many battle scars on the underside of it after two weeks on the road?

Yeah the 4mm diameter mesh on the very rear of the underside has been ground to about half the thickness..

Combine the rusty look with the spattered oil look along the front leaking from my engine/gearbox and the patina is coming along nicely too..

I have a mate that deals in titanium, have to go see him, will ask about scrap for sparks.

CHOITH!! CHUR!!

Not sure but any offcuts of 6mm plate would be good - TBH - I would have to figure out how to secure it - most probably any flat bits I can just rivet to the trailer - it will eventually wear through the rivets but would provide mean sparks till then..

What sort of size offcuts are we talking cos I reckon I could get away with a few bits about 40mm x 40mm x 6mm