KK's Slamiler

KKtrips

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KK, dude.

This turned out mint. Fucken good shit. Like seriously jealous. You still thinking of adding poles etc later to rock a tarp as shelfter later on?

Also, I still think the bench should have made it on/ make brakets so it can be bolted on

Damn you haha

Cheers heaps guys.. Nice to know I wasn't just a fuckwit with a retarded dream that everyone laughs at.. :D

I've got it in for a WOF now - not sure if I will actually get it legal though cos he was kinda doubtful (in regards to exit/entry angles) when I dropped it off last night..

I'll look at auction when I get home.. but I do say that just the URL looks delicious - bet its like $400 or something dumb though

You still thinking of adding poles etc later to rock a tarp as shelfter later on?

Also, I still think the bench should have made it on/ make brakets so it can be bolted on

I already have holes in the rear of the frame to mount poles into - add tarp to win..

Would like to put the park bench on it but it is sooooo fuckin heavy and it will take up room where the marquee goes..

Although I sat on the chilly bin on Tuesday night and it is exactly the right height for comfort, when you add the suspension into the equation its like a lazy boy with no seatback but it is full of beers...

Also can you mount the number plate on a hindge under the rear cross beam so its constanly dragging?

YES - for you I can.. First I need to register it..

Anyone got an old fucked trailer that still has black plates and live rego they want to sell me for $50ish? (I'm not sure if trailer rego's lapse TBH)

Its super awesome, but looks like the bottom (back) is taken up by motor or something. Not a bad size though, probably similar to your eskie and could possibly be made bigger? (all this from memory, checked link last night)

For $35 you should just grab it. You going to Kumeu or anything else up that direction?

This was the Rolls Royce of coke fridges in its day.

Still works great, may need new seals and 1 hinge

Stainless steel interior

Great for in the garage or BBQ area to keep those summer drinks oh so cold.

Has been painted with PA10 but with the right skills and design work could be brought back to how its was in yesteryear......

152793166.jpg152793165.jpg

$35 buy now from Papakura