KKtrips

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a lazy bitch.

Fuck you!!!

this was my initial thought then I realised you most probably meant the VTNZ cow and I was all

Yeah totally!!!

but then I realised it was you who said it so I knew you actually did mean me so I was then all

FUCK YOU!!!!

ecks oh etc.. LOL

hate vtnz went to get bike learners after i sat my test they said on there website that they do drivers licensing till 2 pm. rolled in after my test at about 12:20 lady was all like we don't do learners licensing after 12 so i said but it says on your website that you do it till 2pm she then proceeded to try telling me that they do licensing till 2 just not learners after 12 UTTER HORSE SHIT

The reception females at Wellington VTNZ were the most revolting, fat, ugly, lazy, self absorbed, pigs known to slither on this earth. I have seen them all turning toward each other having a chat about dull, boring shit while there are six customers standing there being ignored. The eye rolling seems to be mandatory.... "What do you mean I should do my job, and provide the service you are being charged for? It is only an hour before my trough break"

I bet at Christmas time they all wore antlers and got drunk on miami wine cooler. Pox ridden retards.

I have had the worst customer service from those hideous cows imaginable and VTNZ will never see $2 of my money again (unless they got better - but it doesn't sound like they have - and if you work there and are offended then go take another look and imagine your bank, telco, hospital, vet, hooker treating you like that)