KK's Slamiler

KKtrips

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah keen as a beeeean for some wide rims - was meant to do that over the last year but never got round to it.. Maybe when/if I slap some paint on it.

Manu yeah WOF checked just need to get the Commy running (alternator is out at the mo) and use the trailer plug on that cos I know they work or I need to fix the wiring on the BX and use that - maybe tonight if I get over my crook guts I blame on sushi..

Oh - I didn't see that trademe link - makes way more sense now - sorry Vince..

Them wheels would be perfect for Sparkle

Cheers Dave but nah I'm happy with me rusty steels for now - if anything I'll widen them.

FWIW my stud pattern is 4 x 114.3

Yeah love - your windscreen wanted to kiss my rocks - still shudder when I think how close that was..

HEY SEEDY SEEDY SEEDY - 2 more weeks to go - 2 more weeks till wagnats - 2 more weeks till the big fat fella cums on your face - 2 more weeks to wagnats!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

So all this mucking around with the trailer has made me think about getting rid of this trailer as I just don't have room for it.

Anyone interested? Priced at $500 but may go lower, so lets see what kinda lowball offers I snag with that..

It's totally impractical for anything other than hauling chillybins and beer crates of junk - but it has 4x114.3 stud pattern so can fit your favourite JDM wheels on it..

Pretty much thats the best and the worst of it.

This thread is full of pictures if you need to see more.

p1110493s.jpg

• 1 year later...