SHGWAG's FD3S

SHGWAG

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it, Makes the car look way different but it reminds me off something else...................................................mx5? mmm grown up version maybe..

Be a 10k+ episode by the time its Brought, shipped , fitted and painted assuming you don't change the colour, but still money well spent as there wont be many around.

Then add some graphics

And

....................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Lightning_McQueen_-_Disney_Stars_and_Mot

Thats it !!! ---->     Magnet for Single mums..............................

Your gonna have to go to a different colour !!!!!

• Like 5

Ah hahaha.

Yeah, temptation is high, and credit card has enough spare balance..

The plans to sell this and move over seas are in limbo ATM as well.

Will wait for this years pay review which will determine what I do.

• Like 1

CREAM!!!!!!!!

Booked this in to get the ignition issue sorted in 3 weeks time at Haynes Rotary. (Mark's flat out ATM)

Then it's off to Dynopower for what is finally it's final tune.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who doesn't like that kit? Ok, good, just checking

nope i'm in the same boat, rocketbunny/TRA/6666/LB Perfotmance is just the flavour of the moment, much like RWB was last year and URAS was before that, hopefully it passes soon. Copy : paste bodykit FTL.