kpr's AE85

mikuni

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^lada drift wagon please!

Fuck it looks fun. Is it just hydraulic smile the whole time behind the wheel?

pretty much. liking the s-club manji days aye. the few drift days ive been to, these ones seem to leave you with biggest cheesy grin on your face. laid back, no pressure etc.

Man it really is a mix of emotions reading KPRs build threads...

The fabrication skills and smarts are equal parts stupidly awesomely impressive and mildly depressing.

Impressive because they're awesome, depressing because it would take me a billion years to make something half as good as the stuff he bangs out!

Man it really is a mix of emotions reading KPRs build threads...

The fabrication skills and smarts are equal parts stupidly awesomely impressive and mildly depressing.

Impressive because they're awesome, depressing because it would take me a billion years to make something half as good as the stuff he bangs out!

Agree.

Love the split exhaust down middle and weld in 15mm on the KP haha.

Also your G diff work is sick.

Will be paying close attention / copy.

• 3 months later...

they aren't too bad aye. took a bit of messing around to get them to fit good and close properly. all the windows and stuff work sweet still, winders etc all fit in. i took 1 of the springs out of the wing mirrors. because was almost smashing the side out of the door, rather than the mirror flexing back if someone walked into it. the seals kinda push the top of the doors out a little when windows are down. you could strengthen them up easy. with a little more glass here and there..

the boot and front gaurds are fiberglass also, all mike shaw stuff.

yeh his stuff stuff is pretty sweet. not perfect like steel panels, but kinda have to expect that with fiberglass. i mostly went fiberglass as couldn't be assed fixing the rust.

What's the road legality of FRP doors? I'm seriously considering a pair for the 110 but don't want to spend the large wad of cash if they are not legit.

pretty much what VG said. i asked cletus on here and said similar thing from memory