kpr's AE85

mikuni

more smoke coming off the tyres and less sitting in the shed, is what it needs.

nar not sure where to get lip from, seem a rarity. other than $1200 from toyota, $3000 retail. not that keen on the fiberglass ones either.

spencer: yeh starlet is game over development wise. kinda for sale

i had one of those fibreglass lips when i had my ae85 notchy it wasnt too bad really fitment was pretty spot on

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit that's one of the nicest startlets I've ever seen. Really like what you've done and keen to see it with the coilovers in and down :) Could you message me some info on what parts etc you needed for the conversion? I assume it was just old struts, coilover sleeves, revalved shock and springs?

might grab one of those fiberglass lips. i think matching the colour will be the worst bit?

Shit that's one of the nicest startlets I've ever seen. Really like what you've done and keen to see it with the coilovers in and down :) Could you message me some info on what parts etc you needed for the conversion? I assume it was just old struts, coilover sleeves, revalved shock and springs?

you're talking about my kp i take it? front it has, bilstein mk1 golf inserts. cut down struts and coil over sleeves welded on, 275lb springs, 50mm rca. rear are koni coilovers for ep82 starlet, 250lb springs. obviously turrreted towers and new mounts on diff. bottom diff links droped down to realign and give more grip. wheelbase is +40mm over standard also. is a bit rough to ride in but handles awesome

• 3 weeks later...

I did not unfortunately KY, I didn't go to take photos, just to hang out and watch some drifting. Plus, it was wet for a 1/4 of the time I was there so didn't much feel like photo'ing. Was pretty much only hanging around to see this + NA + KE. Everything else, as KPR mentioned on his blog, were typical Nissans. I did get a photo from my MJU2 of Todd in the middle of the massive puddle in his wagon though haha.

ahh thought i seen you there. yeh pity about all the generic nissans. was good to see the mx5 out there.

was staying out on my own most of the time, trying to get a handle on the car. we were together for a little bit till one of us spun.

car needs a few tweaks before go out again, but pretty happy with it so far.

vid is here

http://garage4ag.wordpress.com/2011/07/ ... ton-downs/

• 1 month later...
Howsit dude Ive got the cream r32 that was at 86 day

You done really well and feroces are now my favourite wheels <3

cheers man, liking your 32. looks so much better than the usual munta spec ones

(Even thos it has the wrong front and back :D )

oh, i thought those levin hatch ones were fwd? :D

• 2 weeks later...