sheepers MS51 of hyperbolic enlightenment and anomalies

QCADTA

they aint equal length. TBH i haven't even measured the lengths of the individual pipes.

i made it like that purely for the look of it. this thing is never going to go fast and it certainly wont gain anything from having tuned pipes on it.

i only made it twist around like that because i wanted it to look that way.

and Chris,

you're lovely........

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

only about 6.

i did have goggles and a dust mask on so the tally is a bit low.

i finished the underseal removal last saturday and due to the maddening itching of my eyes and the continual attempts to remove a kilo or two of shit from them i looked like i was stoned continuously for a week.

its all good though, im regaining sight in my left eye so thats a plus.

When I grow up I want to make pipes like that. I had better grow up quickly as my V6 is going to have to have sexy looking pipes. I too won't be to worried about getting them equal but I'll try to get them close enough.

What dia primary's are they and where you get the bends? Autobend?

the pipes are 35mm because that seemed to be the closest size to the port. the port is square so i had to make a tool to bash the pipe ends square. 35m worked out right.

i got some of the bends from a mate of mine that runs a muffler shop and they are Cobra brand. apparently made buy a guy in hamilton that also makes mufflers and stuff. the rest i got from chase distributors. the cobra stuff is good if you can get it.

i got through 12 180 bends making the primaries and i think only 3 for the secondries

so you work with Adam then?

when is he back?

i have much respect for Adam, he is one cluey guy. learn everything you can from him.

Adams back next week. I assume he will be at Hampton this weekend with the Corolla.

@Truenotch. Im only a intern, What you need doing?