2nd annual O/S Palmy Swapmeet otp

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ratshiut.. Sisters 21st weekend :x

Do my trick. Arrive, disappear then reappear!

Is it a bad deal swap meet, or Mainly V8's and stuff?

Its pretty good, bit of everything, and there is no one selling there old slippers and garden ornaments too so that always good unless you are after slippers.

Anyone know if there is a rod run, was contemplating going in that with my supercharged/nos 351 JDM falcon but umm argh yeah na bro.

Its not a decent swap meet without an old man selling slippers..

So are hami/aucks cunts actual keens on this? I don't think I'll make it down but may be keen if theres a few cars going down that I could jump in or something like thaaat.

BOEEEEEEEEEEEES MEAN.

We alowed to bring hoes?

Nah :P But someone can volunteer me a lift down from the old Te A.

i nominate kuni. then pick up hitch hikers aswell.

should get heaps of people come down and over run the place with old school jappas! and a chevette...

yeah i vote spencer takes his mark II down and we all pile in and stuff... i dont mind driving while u guys get otp...

altho.... i can get time off soooooo yeah... am only available for saturday and sundays....

whens the otp happening?

Oh fore shore. I'm keen to drive down to hams and then hitch a ride with someone. Will pay money/give head for gas money etc.

SPENCE/KERRYN?!

Ok boes if loads of cunts are coming, accom is pretty limited cos I have a small house.... but if the lawns dry enough and it's fine there's heaps of back lawn space for camping stz.

No random shady cunts I don't know either, last time that happened a bunch of my shit went missing so not keen to repeat the experience.

Chair bowls!

We alowed to bring hoes?

Only if ya bring enuff for everyone!! :P

No random shady cunts I don't know either, last time that happened a bunch of my shit went missing so not keen to repeat the experience.

Chair bowls!

fuckit... I'm a random shady cunt... but ya know me...