2nd annual O/S Palmy Swapmeet otp

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OS baby swapmeet in the shed then?

What the price for vendors at the swapmeet? Will most likely swap my generic parts for gas vouchers and alcohol to OS members.

Next problem, Can I be bothered getting out there at 7am, hmm... no.

yeah i vote spencer takes his mark II down and we all pile in and stuff... i dont mind driving while u guys get otp...

altho.... i can get time off soooooo yeah... am only available for saturday and sundays....

whens the otp happening?

Oh fore shore. I'm keen to drive down to hams and then hitch a ride with someone. Will pay money/give head for gas money etc.

SPENCE/KERRYN?!

yeah havent actually talked to him about this due to him not being here soooooo if i mention he will get head from you he may be keen... i dont know hahahaha...

but yeah.. ill either be his or my car depending if we go or not of course... if its cold im not keen for camping cos thats gay.

Yeah I reckon, a beach mission would be choice if it's fine/if people are keen to drive on sand. Always makes for wicked photos.

Sounds like this might turn out alright, and it's def gonna be garage located..... so bring chairs or something lol.