For Questions Regarding WOFs/CERTs/NUMBER PLATEs

si

Hey Guys. My new ke25 shell has no paperwork history, but a quick call to LTNZ ( via the chassis number) and they told me it was last registered in August 2006, however they wouldn't give me any of that in writing for some strange reason. I need some sort of proof etc to get it re registered so they suggested I fill out a CA03 Alternative Documents Form and pay them $184 (their hourly rate btw) for the pleasure.......any words of wisdom before go further with this?

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, tortron said:

Car jam report off the chassis number

Didn't come up on carjam unfortunately

54 minutes ago, Carsnz123 said:

Why do you need proof? The compliance officer will have that information available to them. 

I just don't want to do all the work and then not be able to register it because of silly paperwork/proof of ownership yadda yadda........so you saying I don't need anything like that?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AALAWS said:

Didn't come up on carjam unfortunately

I just don't want to do all the work and then not be able to register it because of silly paperwork/proof of ownership yadda yadda........so you saying I don't need anything like that?

Doesn't appear on carjam at all or the info is hidden? I've got access to Motocheck at work if that's any use?

On ‎07‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 21:28, SOHC said:

what about if it has lap belts in the back would any one know any different?

Our Caddy had 2 front lap belts, I fitted 3 in the rear and just carried on. Chrysler , same deal until I updated the cert for the brake mods etc and got the belts certed. Both cars had certs for lap belts in the front. no-one questioned the back belts. Use the proper sized plates and 1 bolt to 1 plate as per the law.

• Like 2