sheepers MS51 of hyperbolic enlightenment and anomalies

QCADTA

Haha nice. Just realised its pretty much impossible to photograph and measure the suspensiony stuff seeing as the body is back on now haha sorry.

What offset are your wheels? Those 8s look really dished.

Oh and another pesky question, what came in the levelling kit for the bags and what'd you pay?

(Sneakily got two questions in there)

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you need exact measurements then you're going to struggle. just look at what i did and copy it to suit your application, making it up as you go (im not saying what i did is the best way and if you choose different bags then the back will be different but its a good start).

the kit came from ride tech,

http://www.ridetech.com/store/ridepro-e3-digital-4-way-system.html

but i upgraded it to level pro with bigger valves, bigger tank and a key remote.

the wheels are 15 x 10's and 15 x 8's. they are pretty close to zero offset, i cant remember the exact figure but would be a maximum of 12mm + or - from zero.

dumb story.

it was in a flat i used to live in that we had ALOT of parties in and it kind of became an icon of that party scene.

we had a reunion a month ago and one of the girls i flatted with had saved don. it was decided that he should live out his years in my shed. 

so don is in my shed.