Eastcapescapade #6 2022 November 11th, 12th, 13th

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I had blown it for a minute there, had a choice of 3 bald tyres so had to buy one, and then bought a bunch of nissan parts

But just sold some broken suzuki 125 bits, so I think that's my sleeping on the ground in a bag fee sorted. Great success

• Like 1

On 17/10/2022 at 11:18, Truenotch said:

@sentra @peteretep @Tumeke @slacker.cam - any chance I could bum a ride from Auckland with one of you jokers? I have a work trip in Auckland that finishes at 10am Thursday morning. It'll just be me and a carry on bag.

we havent discussed exact logisitics, but im sure its possible

• Thanks 1

Will miss Si's presence, understandable though. 

There's one vehicle currently as far as I know, but two is a good number for how many we're expecting. 

I'd be very happy for you to perform Ute duties if you were willing. I can supply a trailer and probably some misc tie downs and tools etc. 

Also yeah, a few snags and misc roadside food would be grouse. Can fill up a chillybin or something with ice/meat/bread, potentially for dinner day one, or lunch day two. 

Get in touch a bit closer and we'll nut it out a bit more

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, johnnyfive said:

Will miss Si's presence, understandable though. 

There's one vehicle currently as far as I know, but two is a good number for how many we're expecting. 

I'd be very happy for you to perform Ute duties if you were willing. I can supply a trailer and probably some misc tie downs and tools etc. 

Also yeah, a few snags and misc roadside food would be grouse. Can fill up a chillybin or something with ice/meat/bread, potentially for dinner day one, or lunch day two. 

Get in touch a bit closer and we'll nut it out a bit more

Ill let the old lady know, might be able to help out with whats available

Yeah im happy as to be in a ute and drag a trailer, can bring misc stuff that might help. 
You have mobile BBQ? can bring one of those. umm dunno what else we might need. Ill harras old man with what he has foir camping , little compressor etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1