Random slightly cool stuff you built but not worth its own thread, thread

h4nd

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bottom of my toolbox had been useless too small to fit my power tools and socket sets in finally had a brain fart moment and a purpose for some stuff I had been hoarding.

Mini power station.

2 big arse 6 volt batteries a hardwired charger and a big boy inverter and a smaller one to run smaller stuff a bit more efficiently, I have had a few power cuts where I am with builders spearing underground cables with diggers it's been pretty damn handy. Plan is to add a solar panel and run a few circuits in the house off it lights etc possibly a 12v setup to avoid diving in to the mains stuff.

It's also a mint as a jump pack with these 6metre 35mm cable leads (every one needs these)

15257469392702274109541071909354.jpg

15257472423838866401043738058022.jpg

• Like 7

For friggs sake, that jockey wheel has already failed. 

The axle/centre section of the wheel has seperated from the wheel itself (2 sides that clamp together) 

Not surprising as its only held on by a tiny bump of a bead. Should tell supercheap to eat a dick tbh, but i think il just weld 1 side onto the axle section

Everything is shit, need a lathe so il just make everything to an acceptable standard

Fantastic! I had a spine ramp version like yours in my parents back yard...went home for lunchtime everyday (at high school) and rode it for years. Then built exactly what you've made when I was in London...kept me from going insane...seriously...

• Like 2

Looking good. You're going to want 2 or better still 3 layers of ply on that bad boy.

Screenshot_2018-05-27-21-42-49.thumb.png.5a6749a893923b20b374e3d57a8ed3ec.png

The transition between flat and curve tends to get a pounding and holes in the ply develop really quick in that area if there's not enough layers.

• Like 2