Chasinthemirage's 1974 Chevrolet Camaro

• 3 months later...

Trying to upload another post on my thread but I can't seem to upload anymore than two photos because the image size is too large. What am I doing wrong here?

The best way to do it is upload the photos to another website (i recommend imgur or flickr) then get the BB code links and paste them into your reply - let me know if you need more info. Sick car man.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cool Ride. I had a 77 in the 90's, same car with a big back window that still had some awesome blind spots. That was the only vehicle that I have owned that would happily sit at 120mph the whole way across the Hauraki plains. Those big Aluminium bumpers will take a real hiding, just ask the bimbo who went up the back of me one night in the rain with a Triumph 2500. 

Biggest issue I had was my one had long tube headers which were only 3 inches off the ground, and the suspension had nearly 4 inches of travel. You look like you have reasonable sized tires so should be OK.

Not too sure on the future right now, waiting for my VL to sell so I can do some work on the front suspension. Slam and some nice wide wheels would be nice through. Just a baby 10 bolt diff in it but it seems ok, I suspect the ratio has been changed though as the speedo is quite a bit out.

Haha yea the blindspots make merging a bit difficult sometimes. Did the wrap around rear window help like Chevrolet claimed?