seemZ r32 GTS-T

sam1r

Do they clear the calipers?

^^^ I hope you have test fit them. Steelies like this usually don't fit single pots, Let alone gtst brakes.

You haven't really thought about this have you.. unless you've got the poverty brakes, also good luck fitting those under the guards...

I too felt all your concerns when i first bought them but only need a 10mm bolt on spacer to clear the callipers or just whip out the angle grinder an grind a bit of the top of the calliper an its sweet. 

Guard work will be immense if i commit to running them instead of just 8s allround with the meshies. Gt refinishers will surely get the job to do the guards though 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So today a bit happened test fitted the 15s not going to run them anytime soon pics will show why lel 

3dcflexc.jlh.jpg
dnjrew22.n5u.jpg
4efa0ru4.hho.jpg
gpdzdcb5.1r4.jpg

got pink stickered while broken down for no bumper of all things. black smoke started pouring out the exhaust so pretty sure my turbos gone but car doesnt want to run for long or move 

2eh34rmc.x3h.jpg
lqj5ehj2.ewm.jpg

New to do list 

- remove adjusties 

-take cage out 

- springs back in

- seats back in 

-go to vtnz an fail on their picky fucking standards, no doubt more shit they'll make me do 

black smoke will be it running rich as fuck, maybe on 5 cyls, white smoke pouring out would be turbo.

what happened to all these wheels coming from japan?

oh well if it is seems like a good time to reg on hold  an rip engine out an do something mechanical with it. 

Thought it was turbo cause theres a shit ton of oil pissing out the seals an using heaps of engine oil 

still waiting on them moonlight have had some delays so hoping end of september 

I like where youre coming from a lot but wouldn't want to put a NA in a fairly tidy turbo body which is something that isn't the most common anymore with all the Rfb plebs around, kinda sad really. 

only need a 10mm bolt on spacer to clear the callipers or just whip out the angle grinder an grind a bit of the top of the calliper an its sweet. 

Guard work will be immense if i commit to running them instead of just 8s allround with the meshies. Gt refinishers will surely get the job to do the guards though 

got pink stickered while broken down for no bumper of all things. black smoke started pouring out the exhaust so pretty sure my turbos gone but car doesnt want to run for long or move 

New to do list 

- remove adjusties 

-take cage out 

- springs back in

- seats back in 

-go to vtnz an fail on their picky fucking standards, no doubt more shit they'll make me do 

/irony

• Like 9

/irony

#karmageddon

Was waiting for it to happen sooner or later so not fussed just thought it would be for adjusties cause youre allowed to drive without a front bumper but this cunt doesnt know anything. He thought my gear knob was illegal 

cause youre allowed to drive without a front bumper but this cunt doesnt know anything.

nope.

Condition and performance

1. The risk of a component (Note 5) hooking a vehicle, or hooking or grazing a person, has not been minimised, eg a bonnet or bumper has been removed, exposing sharp, moving or hot components.

• Like 6

nope.

Condition and performance

1. The risk of a component (Note 5) hooking a vehicle, or hooking or grazing a person, has not been minimised, eg a bonnet or bumper has been removed, exposing sharp, moving or hot components.

Oh wot, got told by another cop previously that as long as my plate is showing its fine 

its actually quite frustrating how uninformed the cops are about the "rules" every one of them say something different about. Ive been pulled over 5 times in the last month just because of "the type of car i own"- their words, an none of them mentioned anything about missing bumper 

its actually quite frustrating how uninformed the cops are about the "rules" every one of them say something different about. Ive been pulled over 5 times in the last month just because of "the type of car i own"- their words, an none of them mentioned anything about missing bumper

I guess this means you should be thankful then that they were so misinformed that you didn't get repeated fines for no front bumper, I recall you saying that the cop didn't know shit when he gave you a fine for not having a bumper and you saying there wasn't anything illegal about it, I'd just say your lucky

• Like 1