seemZ r32 GTS-T

sam1r

This is probably my first real intro on OS names Samir im 18 first yr uni lel and gone through quite a few cars since my learners cause i get bored 

Picked this bad boy up in 2014 september/october, one of the 2. has fairly basic mods 3inch kakimoto from the turbo, blitz bov, super lows, boost tap strut braces front an rear, the most essential pod filter haha, which is apparently according to google $300 worth or something stupid

looked like this with the big ugly front bumper, ripped it off at the petrol station 2 days after i got the car an ended up swapping bumper for a centre vent within the first week 

pzvwz22t.sni.jpg

bought the car from a family friend, a mechanic whos like 40. when i got it it had 318xxxkms an right now 328xxx still going strong

since then it now looks like this just with more drawings on the bumper 
oqmksxts.0wx.jpg

it recently got stolen on the 1st of march an got it back a week later found in henderson, how classic of all places. Got it back with no water in the radiator an broken indicator an generally fairly worn from classic RfuckinB skids all up the mountains coated in dirt 

the mares of finding a lock nut key cause that got taken as well so cant install adjusties till i find a tyre shop with the same one 

parts i have purchased while waiting 
- adjustable suspension tein super streets look fairly new paid $700
- momo steering wheel probably going on tomorrow (anyone wanna buy the Saas one ?)
- a new bumper just waiting for it to arrive from japan, its a impul r32r bumper fairly rare as only 200 skylines came with them
-15x8s also coming from japan 
-17x9s coming from japan 
- eyelids 
-air horns 
also some more silly shit while i was at it 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3ajimsib.0iz.jpg

esifityx.2kh.jpg

tml5m01k.izg.jpg

an yeah its got the vagina dash bubble 

bought a electric front spoiler but the left side doesnt go down cause its missing one of the plugs. any auto sparkys out there ???payment can be arranged or just a frash in the 20det haha

vbozchlr.n5f.jpg

I will have a look at home on the weekend, as I'm sure there is still 2 motors for a front spoiler in my garage. But I may have thrown them out. Can't remember....

ive got the motors, i just need to find the right control wires for the up an down sequence which is bit of mission 

these are the wheels i bought for it

yffc425g.jpr.jpg
l0u5webl.4dv.jpg
rr4mthmk.qhi.jpg

not sure what the white face ones are
SSR rs-8 watanabe 17x9 +34
impulse mesh 15x8 +20

cant wait to chuck em on just need spacers to clear gtst big brakes 

the new bumper 

csdgoeof.rau.jpg
fbw33kel.5zy.jpg
4klynt1l.p3o.jpg

cheers man 

is yours the stock as looking cef? pretty sure ive seen it around

i couldnt find a set so ended up buying 2 pairs of 15s which was kinda meh but will still look good i hope

• Like 1

cheers man 

is yours the stock as looking cef? pretty sure ive seen it around

i couldnt find a set so ended up buying 2 pairs of 15s which was kinda meh but will still look good i hope

Yup, nana spec when I bought it, but done a couple of mods getting it ready for cert :) 

10733024_10153352537927920_760543731_n.j

• Like 1

Yup, nana spec when I bought it, but done a couple of mods getting it ready for cert :) 

10733024_10153352537927920_760543731_n.j

wants in it 20e or de? 

mirin the nana spec which is becoming a bit of a mission nowadays with all the whoreys around 

also youre lucky you have 4 stud 

wants in it 20e or de? 

mirin the nana spec which is becoming a bit of a mission nowadays with all the whoreys around 

also youre lucky you have 4 stud 

25de manual converted.

took me a while to find a tidy cefiro, everyday on trademe waiting for the right one to pop up ! 

4 stud is best  :-D  Cant wait to get these refurbished and moar low after cert !!  

11358601_10153348604057920_821659146_n.j

When are your wheels arriving in NZ? 

• Like 1

swapped 1 spare angel eye an a flimsy cut bumper support for some brick headlights which i think is a aboslute steal cause the angel eye an bumper support were just sitting around doing nothing. Will install them today or tomorrow 

not too sure when they arrive, went through moon light racing so i guess when ever the container gets full, hoping its before august though 

the cef looks sick, how wide are your wheels ?

Cheers man, they are 15x9s   -12 offset on 195/50s all round. Did have a set of Works SP1 15x9s  -25 but the offset was way too much and didnt want to ruin my guards trying to fit them and running too much camber.  

was the guy  you got it off (the skyline) called jason?

yep thats him, he was the mechanic at mareatai 

got any info on the car share away cause i know he used to take it for a bit of a thrash now an then 

Front adjusties are in, haven't adjusted them for lowering or anything cause i still have to roll inner lips an still repping fat tyres. Couldn't be bothered putting in the rears cause of the rain an cant be arsed climbing in the boot. 

car is running disgustingly rich uses so much fuel ever since i got it back from the mechanics after being stolen. Not too sure what it could be but im assuming its a o2 sensor maybe ??

So this happened on saturday

dtzf1zkv.pnz.jpg

It actually sounds decent has a nice rumble to it an they arent even that loud according to my dad so it must be all good right? hahah. They're on a flange so i can put my kakimoto muffler back on for the legal side of things 

• Like 1

Clean the car :P Blast pipes looks good though, any more photos? 

Yeah got a bit dirty after hitting hooton reserve on friday for a cheeky peel an just havent bothered cause of the road works everywhere  :|

Will take some tomorrow but took the blast pipes off today, cant afford to get stickered haha an need to get the guy to come back cause there are a couple holes around the flange  

Looks good mate. Love the pipes.

You keen to sell your old front struts n ship to dunedin?

Cheers man they sound pretty choice imo 

I would be interested in selling but unfortunately i need them for wofs :/ have no plans for going for a cert anytime soon cause no money in da bink an a shit ton more that i want done before i even think about certing