Zebra Dudes 1972 Triumph Super Legerra Prototype

The Dude

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

While heading over to the island in my ute, we drove off the ferry.

Unfortunately the ferry captain decided to execute some swift manoeuvrings and as we rolled onto the slipway, the ferry went sideways.

It tweaked the diff in my ute and broke the universal joint :cry: 

Thankfully that was fixed today.

truckin-5290.jpg

Also when we got the car back to the lockup, it nearly fell on my head. Thankfully I had forseen this and shoved some of natures finest axle stands under it. The bastard old geezer unbolted all of the front suspension and didn't tell us. It may have colla[psed completely on one side as we were towing it on the island..

• Like 1

Right if the wife hasnt poped by the weekend im guna have to come to the shed this thing fills my mind. That scene in clockwork orange where they are hooning around 4 up in a 2 seater 60s sportscar. Yess ultra violence

Just looked it up that car was an adams probe 16. Still can we get white jumpsuits bowlerhats and fake eylash ang get to terrorising please ben please.

• Like 1

I'm on it. I have to collect his shitty Oxford sedan from the workshop today.

We have reassembled the front suspension of this kit car and fitted wheels from a Morris Marina. They, re much wider and now the car is starting to look the part.

I'll have a yarn with Jamie (Highlux) at Nats and try to buy his Triumph motor and manual 'box if it's still running.

• 1 month later...