Zebra Dudes 1976 Ford Gran Torino

The Dude

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the amazing 400ci Cleveland with about 170hp? Like, how could they possibly get such a small amount of hp from such a BIG engine? Is it a diesel or something? And Starsky and Hutch had a 2 door from memory!  But interesting anyway, please continue :) 

• Like 2

I'm sure all of us have done a drunken bit of e-baying, how come I'm the only one to end up with three American cars in America? Please tell me this is normal! :)

yes its the amazing 180hp Clevo, turns fuel into noise, and no power, and short distances, but the air is like totally clean ;)

I won't be at nats this year as it coincides with me turning 40 and I will be globetrotting home to Wales to see my old mates and my family, and dropping in on my super secret police interceptor project in Windslow AZ, on the way (more about this sometime later!) its a shame because I'd love to shoot the Breeze in person with some of you i haven't met yet. Will make up for it next year or sooner!

yetchh I admire your Landau greatly (The best Coupe!), I bow to your dedication sir. I have the Tea Bag Fairlane to introduce to you shortly and together we shall laugh in the face of rust, and in my case total insanity.

Story time will continue tomorrow, thanks guys :)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Err I might just have to write this Indemmnity in here before we continue.

1. you should be reading this build as a story, and nothing more.

2. I don't condone or encourage any others to participate in any of the mentioned activities . (apart from buying cars in random countries because that is awesome)

3. Characters Portrayed in said story could be a work of complete fiction :)

Ok all ready? then read on