JR's Cycle Car build

JR

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might I suggest that for that last little triangle section in the rear, you get a little brass plaque made up with your initials or a logo or something on it, polish that up and sit it in there with the rest of the wood finished and varnished or waxed, it would look both fitting and amazing and be a great testament to the amount work you've put in.

• Like 9

Might I suggest that for that last little triangle section in the rear, you get a little brass plaque made up with your initials or a logo or something on it, polish that up and sit it in there with the rest of the wood finished and varnished or waxed, it would look both fitting and amazing and be a great testament to the amount work you've put in.

That is a great idea! I'll have to have a think about what to put on it.

Cheers! The link didn't work for me but I think I found it on their site, that is perfect! It's just a bit pricey for me! I was thinking of making one out of Perspex. I think I'll copy this one as closely as possible, I love it. The frame will be the tricky part.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...