VG's 4AGTE (getoutofitcunt) KP86.

Vintage Grumble

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sits pretty high ay, from memory it has standard KP springs in the rear, and low kings in the front, but I think the AE struts are longer than the KP ones, so thats why its so jacked in the front. I wont be slamming it, as I want to be able to use it in gravel events, but it will be getting a fair bit lower.

Right you are, they were listed as fitting evo's 1-3. Strangely they dont seem to be branded as OZ, but have Bridgestone cast into them, which I thought was odd?

More KP progress than I've made in 8 years in one post.

Well done, look forward to seeing some progression.

If it makes you feel better, it took me like two years just to fix the rust, and fit the running gear, haha.

Mean!   My first one was green sprint, the same as this. was rusty as shit though.

I'm not sure who's copying who.  9 years you say, dont think ive had mine quite that long..

This one didnt have a lot of rust, but was owned by an old dude that liked to drive into things, so its not the straightest car around.

I've cleaned up my boat shed, ready for this little bugger to arrive, quite excited.

Tip-toeing around on a questionalbe strength driveline sucks, it'd be like having a clutch which is too weak to take all the horsepowers you can make.. .

The J160 could well be a sweet option depending od costs for adaption kit / whatever..