Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

Pretty sure That should be fine taking beachlanders fully paid spot. Karl will confirm when he reads this though I'm sure. We might still need the $33 for dinner though, again i should have just left Karl to answer this.

All good, let me know and I can chuck some De Niros through/make a donation to help out

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a long shot but any chance any of you hansom lovely boys and girls in welly driving to hanmer

are able to pick up a race seat in welly for me and take it to hanmer

and then any of you well hung sexy chch beasts able to bring it back to chch for me.

will help with your fuel costs or a dozen beers for each.

cheers

dan

I know this is a long shot but any chance any of you hansom lovely boys and girls in welly driving to hanmer

are able to pick up a race seat in welly for me and take it to hanmer

and then any of you well hung sexy chch beasts able to bring it back to chch for me.

will help with your fuel costs or a dozen beers for each.

cheers

dan

if you can arrange getting it to Hanmer, I will bring it back to chch for you

Who's definitely keen on playing bike polo? Hands up. Because its a fucking good laugh. If we have enough (about 4 or 5 per team) then we all have a week to make ourselves a mallet.

Karl- is there room up at the camp for us to play polo?

I'll pop down to mitre 10 later and price up broom sticks and could make some extra if others can't. Nice lightweight flexible wooden handle with a lightweight head about 200 mm long works a treat. Head can be wood or plastic pipe.

I can supply a ball.

7f82cfedd9d01d5a8621a9ede8b4ff05_zpsbdb7

f9d1423a45413486f6d26dbb4682724c_zps903a