Leadfoot Cruise, Hahei 3rd November - Photo's/Blog Post Added

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet, finally completed the entry form.

due to the fact my +1 is no longer a thing, I'll be cruising down in the Rx-7 with Fels, and I think ChrisTara will be driving my coupe, but unsure if they'll be taking any additional passengers with.

Due to the early as start in Auckland, does anybody have a couch I can crash on/lawn I can tent on for the friday night? Just so I don't have to leave up here at 5am ish

Pretty sure BDA and I will be able to house another oldschooler, got a couple of spare beds downstairs if you want to claim one

Due to the early as start in Auckland, does anybody have a couch I can crash on/lawn I can tent on for the friday night? Just so I don't have to leave up here at 5am ish

Yeah bro if down early enough friday can come watch my arm get carved up some more while sucking back a few quiets

Yeah bro if down early enough friday can come watch my arm get carved up some more while sucking back a few quiets

That seems like a sweet deal to be honest

Either way no worries!

Sorting out the printing of maps/directions/contacts now, in answer to questions of who to contact if breakdowns happen or you get lost.

Any other queries or suggestions let us know cheers

I come off night shift that morning so unsure what time i will head down. Will try to get some sleep/probably be too hyped bout the cruise lol

Sweet got time off work :) will definitely be coming down now, unsure if i'll be driving the Shuvit down though.

Do it.

The world needs more Shuvits :)

Will be taking mine if the fuel leak gets sorted :s yep, pleasantly suprised at how cheap a full tank is, somewhat disappointed to see a giant puddle of grass death in the morning.