Mega Shed of Ed.

0R10N

Photo is taken with a wide angle lens and a bit deceptive. Looks way more imposing when you stand on the driveway right in front of it!

Matt, the only reason I didn't opt for a third row of clearlite is so I have the option of converting the rear half of the shed into two office/chillax rooms later on if I decide to sell up. Hence the positioning of the windows also.

in most people's eyes a 3brm house with two extra living spaces and 3 car garage is worth a buttload more than a 3brm house with a 6 car garage. Go figure!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha the giant pile of detritus is still there. I imagine the shed removal guy's face will be dark when the invoice comes.

Yeah I'm not back until Sunday night so cheers for the progress update Ned! (you creepy bugger)

been thinking about security whilst on holiday - barring the windows and double padlocks will be more or less mandatory, and I should really look at installing an alarm, but wonder if I should also retrofit hooks into the floor for chaining down a car or three. Not that it's stopped anyone truly desperate before.

But I'm not sure how fortress-spec I want to make the place as I'll still be having to drive my daily in and out of the damn thing every morning and every night.